Monday, August 8, 2022

It's been a while!

The It's actually been a year.

It was good to get away from the social media circus 

The Governments response to the so-called pandemic changed a lot of things for lots of people. It certainly changed my life. I just don't trust people anymore, and I am not ashamed to tell you that because of it I have become a bit of a hermit or recluse. 

I recently read an article published by Bloomberg, saying the Government is trying to block essential information from being passed to the covid Inquiry. Scandalous but not suprising. Remember when I said the pandamic was hyped for both political & financial gain. Well I guess the people who spent £37bn on public money on track and trace and wasted £4bn on unusable PPE won't fancy people knocking on there door. Maybe the police will just send them a questionaire.

We all deserve to know the full truth about the Government's Covid-19 response.

On the subject of Police, I have moved back to the U.K and so far have never, not once seen a policemam. Not sure it has anything to do will my abolity to evade the law 😂 

Hope you guys are healthy & wealthy. I have got myself a little nondescript 17 hours a week job and I also I trade tennis matches on Betfair when I am not at work. I'm no expert, but I am doing alright. Wish I had learned this stuff 20 years ago. 

Anyway just short and sweet, no words of wisdom to share ... Oh maybe this one then. 

Violence is never the answer, Unless the question is “What is never the answer?” Then violence is indeed the answer. 

Until the next time!