Sunday, August 8, 2021

Time to unplug myself from the Matrix




The time has come to disconnect from technology and reconnect with myself for a while (maybe for good). Some of you think you're listening to "science" when you actually listening to paid promotional adverts by billion pound industries that make up their own science... and the majority of that science benefits them, not you. 

When a government questions it's citizens for suspicions of crime it called an investigation. But when the citizens question their government it's called a Conspiracy Theory. And when the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you, you know you are living in dangerous times.

Maybe I dug too deep! 
But I learned they diffident just changed your behaviour, they changed your minds. Over a short time you began distrusting your fellow man and began trusting your government... to keep you safe... to keep you informed... to trade your liberties for the false sense of security. You allowed your loved ones to die alone in a hospital under the mandate of 'the greater good' You allowed businesses to shut down and people to give up there income as they huddled in their homes under the mandate of 'the greater good'

There surely is no greater good than freedom, but they used fear to separate you... to isolate you. 
YOU BELIEVED IT... YOU ALLOWED IT. 

I think the one thing that I find strange about all this is that there is no media coverage about the people who have lost their job, businesses or in some cases homes, all the focus and attention is on those who are making the decisions. Those people are thriving in it and that's why it won't stop anything soon.

 You know the older i get the more I understand the character Michael Douglas played in the film Falling Down and I have had enough of this fake pseudo science and amurst propaganda. I will no longer let it push my buttons or irritate me. Time to take a deep breath and switch off, read some books and like I suggest in my own book 'grab' the remote control of my life back. 




Stay Safe