Thursday, December 31, 2020

2020 : Thank You for the Lessons - 2021: Hell Yeah Bring it On.

As the sun sets on 2020, I just want to take a moment to wish a Happy New Year to my family and friends all around the world, I know for some of you the new year has already begun. Enjoy it in what ever way you can or should I say allowed. Sadly in 2020 I wrote RIP way too many times after losing lots great people who influenced peoples lives (well mine anyway) Disappointed also once again not to be in the New Year Honours List, what the hell is it with that women. Here is a new year thought: Dont be so worried about what you ate between Christmas and the New Year, look at the bigger picture, you really should be worried about what you eat between now and next Christmas. Change your thinking, change your reality. Enjoy the evening, what ever you get up too. And in these strange new times may the odds be forever in your favour.