Monday, August 26, 2019

Nobody on the road, Nobody on the beach, I feel it in the air .....

The summer's out of reach



Today was a public holiday in the UK, known as bank holiday Monday and a day off work for some people (not all) and that's it now until CHRISTMAS.

So how does knowing that make you feel?

It's good to ask yourself how you are feeling (emotional state) because that is the first step in the framework for creating change, How you look at a situation influences what happens around you. Ask yourself what's my focus? Am I focusing on something I want or don't want?

Then ask yourself what do I want Vs what do I really want.

Am I seeing the opportunities or am I only seeing the obstacles, am I focusing on the problem or the solution.

The next 90 days are crucial to staying focused on those goals you set at the start of the year, hopefully, the short term goals are done and dusted, the midterm goals are now your short term goals and you need to focus on the final weeks and months of your midterm and long term goals.

We need to focus on what needs to happen and focus on where you want to go. The summer holidays are over and you now need to switch your focus to what you want to achieve in for the rest of 2019.



No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, show up and never give up.

I WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU 5 WAYS TO GO FROM A “CAN’T DO” TO A “CAN DO” MINDSET:

1. See problems as opportunities
2. Tell negative people it’s really time for you to go
3. Eliminate limiting beliefs from your life
4. Refuse yourself permission to settle for anything less than you can really be
5. Maintain an ALL IN I can-do mindset

The above is a simple strategy, don't dismiss it because of its simplicity.






You can solve very big problems with very small actions. Ask yourself what is the smallest action I could do right now to start and make a big difference to what I want in the future.

Time to kick on with the final phase. See you all in 90 days.