Wednesday, April 3, 2019

99.8 and feeling Great.

Some goals are more personal than others.

Just a few days before my 60th Birthday I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and the doctor told me that I have been walking around with this for some time. The good news is that it is reversible, but I needed to lose weight (27Ks) so I immediately set a health goal entitled the 60-day challenge




I knew i had to create some better health habits through better diet and getting back into exercise, and so 60 days is a good chunk of time to springboard myself into it.

My start date was the 1st of February and I weighed in at 115Kgs

Today was the end of my 60-day challenge and I now weigh 99.8Kgs.



I Still, a fair way to go, but my overall target has been reassessed, The Doctors say if I could get under 91 KGs I would be in what they call recessive, and they will see me again in June. I'm on it. Phase two starts now,


This phase two is not going to be as brutal and with the better weather coming eating choices will be much better. To be honest, I am very positive and somewhat motivated by the whole thing, if I can lose half as much in the next 3 month that I have in the last two I will be over the moon.