Saturday, October 18, 2014

The ultimate protein boost for essential muscle repair

I think over the years I have tried every protein drink on the market at least twice, However thanks to my good friend Anthony Pollutt at Dubai Mens Collage he got me into this delicious post workout protein recovery shake.


Here is the shake recipe:

1/4 glass of non-concentrate orange juice (Florida Orange juice is good)
3/4 water
pour all into blender
add 1 sliced banana
1 small cup of frozen blueberries (espresso cup size)
1 small cup of oat bran (or similar)
1/2 measure of protein powder (Bluebonnet is very good)
1/2 measure of vegetable/fruit powder (Green Super Food - from Nutrition Center)
tablespoon of yoghurt if you like
Blend till it's combined.




If your working out hard I absolutely guarantee your muscles will really appreciate this drink.