Tuesday, September 5, 2017

The most important part of learning a new skill, is to learn it correctly from the beginning.



UK Training Weekend with Russell Stutely

I really can’t thank you enough, The thing that struck me more than anything else was that Russell showed you what you could do rather than what he could do. I have several of the DVDs but as good as they are they can never replace the instructor in front of you telling you you’re doing it wrong and putting you right.

At my age not much exceeds my expectations but this course was way beyond any of the high expectations I had.

Thank you to my training partners and thank you to the staff at Stapleford Community centre who made me feel welcome from the moment I walked through the door.




More About Russell​​​​​

Russell Stutely, has been teaching all around the World for over 20 years. Sharing his knowledge with over 100 Police Academies, and over 30,000 Security Officers going through certification process to be better at what they do . This is no accident - his systems work.
He has dedicated his life to ensuring that what he teaches is PRACTICAL and follows these simple principles: Easy to Learn, Easy to Understand and Easy to Apply!

Worlds Leading Pressure Point Fighting Coach
OCFM International Coach
Pressure Point Defensive Tactics International Instructor
6th Dan Shotokan
3rd Dan Ju Jitsu




Finally got to meet and train with Russell Stutely and I was not disappointed