Wednesday, December 23, 2015

It's Been Emotional ....

Well if I'm honest I will be glad to see the back of 2015, not that it's been a disaster or anything but it was hard to sling a double six on pretty much anything I tried to get off the ground this year.

Wealth wise: despite some good ideas nothing materialised except the trip out to Bahrain.

Health wise: the shoulder injury came back.

The highlight of the year was spending some time with my son Tom in Sweden, he took part in the Gothia Youth World Cup in the summer.

It was great to catch up with my old friend Richard Bailey in the spring, had not seen him for over ten years, it was nice to see one of my sisters in the autumn, it had been a while since I had seen her.

Looking forward tomorrow is Christmas Eve, my eldest daughter is back from London and I am really looking forward to the next three days of festive celebrations. Then roll on 2016.

My New Years resolution is to stop putting things in the wrong place, you know things like my keys in the fridge, the dogs lead up a tree and my faith in other people.

Yep I am up for a change in the new year ... But that's another week or so away.

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays everyone.