Saturday, July 19, 2014

Goodbye Dubai



Well all good things must come to an end. After a fabulous nine and a half years the Dubai Dream will come to an end in the next few days.

My family and I are moving to THE NETHERLANDS.

I want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who has ever attended any of my many training session, right from my very first student Robeya in 2007 all the way through to student number 520 Maria who I said goodbye to this morning.

The time I have spent in the United Arab Emirates has been amazing, but its time to move on.

You can continue your practice and study without me by going here www.myselfdefensetraining.com

Until the next time.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May your God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Stephen Drake