Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Everything you would ever need to know



I first started training in Wado Ryu Karate back in 1974. Back then getting hold of any information that could get you ahead was very few a far between. I remember after getting my 8th kyu I went to the local library to see if I could get a book that would help me learn more and much faster. The only book they had on anything to do with martial arts was a book called 'Judo for You'. I ordered it and 10 days later my Mum got a phone call from the library to say it had arrived. That evening I went and got it, read through it and found it to be totally useless for what I was learning. Now days you guys don't have to wait 10 days. You can learn everything you would ever need to know on the link below, and the good bit is you only have to wait 10 minutes.

Find out more here > http://insider.theselfdefenseco.com/?ap_id=expatcombat